Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year, Much Prosperity for 2013

As we embark on a New Year I want to say thank you to all my followers first and foremost for taking that brave step and signing up. It has been great having you aboard. Secondly I would like to say thank you to everyone that visits my blog and takes a read every now and again. It has been my pleasure entertaining you with my food talk. It has truly been a wonderful time spent with you.

As 2012 closes and 2013 begins I pray that we will all make the best use of whatever time we have, as time is so limited and so precious. I encourage you to try that recipe that you have always wanted to try. Sample that dessert you always wanted to, what are you waiting for ....just remember everything in moderation.

For me, in the new year I plan to do more writing, more reading, more sleeping, more eating, more of everything that I love. My goal is to live a fuller and less complicated life. Again everything in moderation.
A sweet treat for 2013
 
Wishing you all the very best for 2013. May God continue to bless you all.
 
Always remember to take life one day at a time.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment