Sunday, February 12, 2012

Remembering Whitney Houston

I know this is a food blog, but I just want to take some time to remember a fallen sister - Whitney Houston. I was deeply saddened by the news and cried for yet another fallen soul. I can only imagine how much pain her family is going through right now, but Renaee's Cakes send their prayers and their love.  I am also saying a special prayer for her daughter Bobbi Kristina.

I remember when I went to see the movie Bodyguard I was in my first year of University. It was beautiful. I cried. I can tell you that she has one of the most beautiful voices I have ever heard.

It just brings to mind that we are not promised tomorrow and that we must always enjoy life and live it to the fullest.  Tell the ones you love that you love them. I thank God for yet another opportunity to write and share my thoughts. May her soul rest in peace.

Just some food trivia I found out about Whitney. Her favorite food was Chicken Wings and her favorite dessert was Strawberry Shortcake.

Take care of yourself and lots of love.

Always remember to take life one day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment