Thursday, February 2, 2012

Mango Cake

Hello Beautiful People, its been a while, but I am still here. The heart was willing, but the body was weak. Well to get myself back in the game, what better way to do it than to bake one of my husband's new faves....Mango Cake.

Can I just say that my test kitchen smells AMAZING.


I love mangoes and what a wonderful way to use excess mangoes or just enjoying the mango in a new way. I first came up with the idea to make this cake from a friend of mine. She loves mangoes. Mango smoothie, mango on its own, mango drink she loves anything mango. So she challenged me to come up with a mango cake. I was up for the challenge. I actually enjoyed the process or I should say she did, as she benefited from all the cakes from my test kitchen.

I have to say though that my husband is the most surprising champion for Mango Cake as he has a slight  allergic reaction to mangoes. Go Figure. Anyhoo, he loves this cake. That's all I have to say.

Is there any fruit that you like that you would turn into a cake if you could? Let me know I may just surprise you with a recipe.

Always remember to take life one day at a time

No comments:

Post a Comment