Tuesday, October 23, 2012

I'm Back - Long Time

Hi everyone, it has been such a long time since I have been on my blog. With writing a new book and trying to promote it and just life in general, I had to take a break. I am hoping that I can make more posts going forward and that you will let me know what you are thinking. 

Do you like what you read? Do you want more? Do you have any burning questions? Let me know. Let's get this conversation started. 

I was able to visit with my parents in Jamaica this summer during the celebrations. It was very exciting. I could not have picked a better time to visit, with the Olympics and Jamaica's 50th Celebration. There was so much to see and enjoy. 

Just want to share a few pictures with you of the town into Montego Bay decorated. I hope you enjoy them. 

 Sam Sharpe's Square





Always remember to take life one day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment