Saturday, January 21, 2012

Comfort Food

What is comfort food? One would say any food that you eat that makes you comfortable right. The kind of food you eat to pick you up, to put you in a good mood. It has the power to transform your mind and take your mind off whatever it is that is bothering you and for those couple of minutes your mind goes somewhere else.

For some people that is chocolate, for some that's cake. What is your comfort food? What is it that takes you to a different place. I find that my Death by Chocolate Chocolate Cake, is my take me to another place. I only make it for my kids on request. It is deadly : )

Anyways, whatever your escape always remember moderation. There is no issue so great that it can't be resolved.

Bye for now. Have a great weekend.

Always remember to take life one day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment