Thursday, January 12, 2012

Consistency

It's been difficult for me to keep up with this blog, but my "new resolution" as of today is to be more concsistent. You know each week gives you an opportunity to have a "new week" resolution. Why leave it for the beginning of the year? You and I know that sometimes by week 3 as life begins to set in we have already fallen off the resolution wagon. But let me encourage you to use each week as your opportunity to rejuvenate yourself and start all over again.

Stay tuned as I resolve to be more consistent. Thanks for tuning and let me know what are your thoughts are.

2 comments:

  1. You will get it together as always. Hope u can bake something on cam on vivid one these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am working on that. I will let you know.

    ReplyDelete